JPC Selection is a separate operational area within JP Cornerstone, focusing on recruitment at middle management level.
JPC Selections high-quality recruitment process is extremely cost-effective. In the analysis of the profile and in assessing candidates, we make no compromises: we work to the same stringent standards we use in our Executive Search process.
There is, of course, a difference in the method of identifying qualified candidates. At middle management level, the number of possible candidates is often rather large (quite simply there are more middle managers than senior executives!), and the aim is to find a sufficiently wide selection of suitable candidates. This is where job advertising and database searches are frequently the most cost-effective approach to recruitment.
JPC Selection utilises advertising in both print and electronic media to reach and attract high-quality leaders or specialists at middle management level. JPC Selection works with the best employment sites on the web with the aim of achieving maximum exposure to the precise target group.
We supplement advertising with searches in our own national and international databases, and in social career networks on the Internet (such as LinkedIn).
JPC Selection focuses on the following areas
for IT Managers, Development Managers, IT Consultants, IT specialists etc.
for Marketing Managers, Market Communicators, Sales Leaders, KAM etc.
for Finance Managers, Chief Accountants, Controllers etc.
for HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Payroll Managers etc.
for Lawyers, Assistant Lawyers, Company Lawyers etc.
Pre Study & Requirement Profile
- Company presentation
- Position specification and profile
- SHL work/position profiling: personal competences to meet the profile
- Approval of profile
- Preparation of interview material (for competence-based interviews)
- Choice of effective media: Internet, print, combination?
Phase 1 Advertising & Selection
- Production of advertising text
- Media purchase
- Advert administration
- Receiving and processing applications
- Applicant feedback
- Database searches
- CV analysis – initial screening of candidates
- First interview with qualified candidates
Phase 2 Evaluation
- Competence-based, in-depth interview: focuses on the personal competences defined by the profile
- SHL Management Testing
- OPQ Personality Questionnaire
- Verbal and Numerical abilities
Phase 3 Presentation
- Written appraisal of selected candidates:
- Evaluation against profile: relevant experience and personal competences
- Final in-depth referencing– final candidates, written report
Phase 4 Employment & Follow U
When a signing has been reached, follow-ups are carried out after 1 month, 3 months and 6 months with both candidates and company to determine whether the expectations about the post and its objectives are met.