Ask us to upgrade your senior executive team and benefit from a tailored service backed up by over 50 years´ combined board and executive recruitment experience at senior management and board level!
Executive Search is a process for finding and evaluating qualified candidates for senior executive and specialist positions. Executive Search involves actively seeking out suitable candidates and is regularly used when the position is senior or the required candidate profile is exceptional.
Our Search Process
Pres Study & Search Profile
- Company presentation
- Position specification and search profile
- SHL work/position profiling: personal competences to meet the profile
- Approval of search profile
- Preparation of interview material (for competence-based interviews)
Phase 1 Research – Candidates and Companies
- Business Intelligence: Identifying search areas, relevant industries, surveying and analysing relevant positions
- Input from JP Cornerstone’s database and networks
- Preliminary referencing and screening of candidates
- Candidate contact
- CV analysis
- First interview with the selected candidates
Phase 2 Evaluation
- Competence-based in-depth interview, focuses on the personal competences defined in the search profile
- SHL Management Testing:
- OPQ Personality Questionnaire
- Verbal and Numerical abilities
Phase 3 Presentation
- Written appraisal of selected candidates:
- Evaluation against search profile: relevant experience and personal competences
- Final in-depth referencing– final candidates, written report
Phase 4 Signing & Follow-Up
When a candidate has signed a contract, follow-ups are carried out after 1 month, 3 months and 6 months with both candidate and company to determine whether the expectations about the position and its objectives have been met.
JP Cornerstone undertakes not to enter into discussions with employees in the company with the aim of interesting them in new professional challenges with our other clients. This undertaking applies for one year from the conclusion of the assignment, i.e. the third invoice date.
Should the person employed through us not perform in accordance with the search profile, and this is clear and brought to our attention within six months of the date on which the position was taken up, JP Cornerstone undertakes to replace this person without additional fees.